Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my baby's three months!


My little man is already three months old and I have no idea where the time has gone!
One of the reasons I started this blog is because I'm a picture maniac! I plan to use this as a way to share all of my favorite pictures. So, instead of emailing pictures all the time, friends & family can come here!

So, of course since Barrett was three months on Friday, I had to have a little photo session at home :) A black sheet and some fun orange pillows and viola! Here is one of my favorites! I'm definitely not a professional and I've only got a little sony cybershot digital camera to work with.

1 comment:

  1. I love your page and the creative words... I wish I was as creative as you. We need to get the rest of the girls on this. I think it is a great way to really stay updated!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop