Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This will melt your heart!

I was home from work yesterday and we had a busy day!! My little cuddler let Mommy sleep in till about 8:45! He wakes up every morning at 7am...he's like our little alarm clock. ALWAYS between 6:50-7:00 I'll wake up to his sweet little coos and gurgles! Is there any more amazing way to wake up and start your day?!?! I don't think so. I've never really been a morning person, but when you wake up to those beautiful sounds, you can't help but be happy! So anyway, he got up at 7, I brought him into our bed to feed him and then layed him in between us. He chewed on his little fists till he drifted back to sleep and so did I.


We also had our 3 month PAFT (Parents as First Teachers) visit yesterday morning. They checked Barrett's tracking and a few other things...everything seemed to be right on track. Yesterday afternoon we took Gigi with us to Wichita to get Barrett's 3 months pictures taken (by a professional, not just mommy) at Portrait Innovations! I was so worried he might be having a fussy day and I wouldn't get any good pictures, but boy was I wrong. My little sweetie was such a trooper. He napped all the way to Wichita and was so happy for his pictures. He thought the photographer making silly noises was pretty funny and we managed to get some smiles! AND of course I spent way more than I'd planned to on pictures, but oh well! Your first baby is only 3 months old ONE time. We have lots of pictures to share with friends & family!


Here are a couple of my favorites...they will melt your heart!!


2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! and yes i think a faux-hawk is in order :) i love it when they hold their hands like that, seems like they have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word he is so cute!! Kids are so unpredictable, but isn't it WONDERFUL when things go just as you plan in your mind! It happens so rarely, but it is such a treat when it does! And by the way...speaking from experience, you will ALWAYS spend more on pictures than you plan! But as someone once told me, you will never look back at a sweet picture of your child and ask, "Why did I buy these?" Enough said!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop