Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June: the lost pictures

Just organizing (if that's what you want to call it) my pictures from the month of June. Where in the world did June go?!?! I discovered that I have quite a few things I haven't documented here in our "family scrapbook."

A look back at some of the things we did in June 2009...

Lots of swimming at Gigi and Papa's


Playing at the new Island Park Playground

Gigi and Papa got Barrett his own picket...after a LOT of searching, we finally found it tucked in behind the entrance columns.


Mowing the yard with Papa

Sorry this is a short post...I have lots of work to do while Barrett naps :)
I hope to be back later to share a few {favorites} from a family portrait session I had the other evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop