Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day of Preschool!!

About two hours ago, I dropped my little man off for his first day of Preschool!
I have held it together pretty well, until I went to publish this post.
Looking through the photos I took of him this morning cracked me!



When did my baby boy turn into a 3-1/2 year old ready to head off for school?
I am so excited for all that is ahead of him this year...new friends and new experiences.
I know he will love it! He didn't want me to leave at 8 o'clock when the school bell rang, but there were no tears, so that is a good thing! He's growing up! 

I'm looking forward to being a room mom for Halloween and Christmas parties! 
So many fun things to come this year! 

Right NOW...I'm looking forward to going to pick him up!
I can't wait to hear about his day :)

 









Happy FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL, Little Bear!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! We love you to the moon and back!

___________________

We made a little gift to take to Barrett's teacher on our "meet the teacher" night!
I got the idea from this blog. If you need a teacher gift, you can print the straw flags HERE!

The cup I had made locally by Krenzer's Kreations
She is great to work with. I designed it, and she made it. 
(Barrett and I both have our own cups like this...we've used them all summer and love them!!)





A couple pictures from "meet the teacher" night at his school....



6 comments:

  1. I may be sobbing myself... What a handsome little man! Hope you are doing well mom :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? He can't be going to school...
    hang in there mom...it only goes FASTER from here. My oldest baby is going to high school(tears).
    He looks so adorable and so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!! I hope he had an awesome day! Good for you for keeping it together. I totally cried when I took Nicholas last year... and this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie! Growing up way too fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi colleagues, nice paragraph and pleasant urging commented at
    this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    Also visit my weblog ... binoa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
    Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied
    to search out so many useful info right here in the submit, we'd like work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    my web-site 24option review

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop