Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project 365| February 1st-9th

DAY 32| FEBRUARY 1ST
Celebrating the amazing weather...car ride with the windows down and a t-shirt on!
Headed to CHC to meet Mimi for lunch.


DAY 33| FEBRUARY 2ND


Starting to wonder when our days of spring-like weather were going to run out. 
(I think the finally did after this day)
I painted in the garage every afternoon this week, and Barrett played outside every second he could.
Under his fort "digging for gold" he told me. 


DAY 34| FEBRUARY 3RD


Me and my boy cooking dinner!


DAY 35| FEBRUARY 4TH


We took a last minute trip to Derby for shopping (Lowe's and Kohl's) and dinner at Applebee's.
We got home at 10:45pm, just in time to watch Saturday Night Live and enjoy some tasty beverages.


DAY 36| FEBRUARY 5TH


Superbowl Sunday!!!!
We {LOVE} football in this house! College and NFL!
Barrett was excited for the big game...asking about every 15 minutes "is it time for the Superbowl yet"?
We got a lot of little projects done around the house, then made tacos and watched the game at home.
Just the three of us ;) We had these Smores marshmallows for a treat!
We were sad our Packers weren't playing, but happy the Patriots got beat :) 
Perfect evening!!


DAY 37| FEBRUARY 6TH


Monday afternoon I headed to El Dorado for a special session with this beautiful girl and her horse!
The location, the lighting and the natural beauty were all right up my alley!
I loved that session! Totally my style :)



DAY 38| FEBRUARY 7TH


After Barrett got home from school, we had a little Valentine's photo shoot!
We had so much fun!!! My little man is such a ham for the camera, I love it!
More to come from this on February 14th!!



DAY 39| FEBRUARY 8TH


{Self portrait}



DAY 40| FEBRUARY 9TH


Getting more shipments in every day for my College Hill exhibit next week!!
This is a grouping I ordered for ME! Barrett's 3yr session at the fire department.
Wow...that's already been almost a year ago!
(They will hang the two 10x20's on the sides, and the 10x10 squares stacked in the center)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop