Thursday, December 27, 2012

30 weeks




*baby is the size of a head of cabbage: 15.7 inches, 3 lbs.

*highlight of the week: Lovin' this late 2nd trimester/3rd trimester HAIR!! Feel like I'm in a Pantene Pro-V commercial...okay, maybe it's not that luxurious. But I don't shed at all (compared to the usual million strands I used to lose a day), and it feels so full and shiny! I might have gotten to enjoy this a bit earlier, if I would have been able to keep down my prenatal vitamins. Skin is much better than it was 1st trimester too! During that time, I was like a 13 year old girl. Now I'm enjoying few to zero breakouts. 




{30 weeks}

{B loves to feel the baby kick}

{30wks, 5 days}
highlight of the day...Dr. said I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment!
I was measuring 32 weeks though. Not sure what that means?? She said we'd watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop