Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas 2012

Better late than never...
Snapshots of our Christmas 2012!

{first year with our new big tree--loved having it up}


Christmas Eve with Justin's family
I was bummed to realize I forgot a memory card, and only had a couple pictures left on the one I took ;(
Also forgot my flash, so here are a few blurry pics. I'll do better next year!








Gigi's beautiful tree & cozy fire
Looks like it just threw up a bunch of presents! 




Christmas Eve tradition at Gigi and Papa's...
Grandkids open their Christmas jammies and get a picture together!
Next year there will be another kiddo in the pic...a 10 month old!




{Barrett and Jones are buddies}

All the kiddos-Emma, Lauren, Barrett & Jones

Sprinkling reindeer food on the lawn


Left Santa some goodies, and told Papa to make sure he put out the fire so Santa didn't "burn his buns"
Then they were all off to bed! 



Santa came!!!!










The kids played with their Santa gifts, then we started passing out presents.
This is usually Uncle Bobby's job, but looks like the kids have taken over the roll :)





As usual, it took us about 3 hours to open all the gifts. We went around from youngest to oldest, one at a time. The kids would get a little bored waiting for their turn to come around again, so they played in the sunroom off and on :) We stopped in the middle to eat breakfast casserole and muffins too. 


Christmas dinner around 3pm
AND we celebrated Gigi's birthday that evening with cake, ice cream and presents!





2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog googling for examples of Sherwin Williams paint colors, I was searching for Baguette, which looks lovely in your kitchen! I have to ask, what is the paint color behind your Christmas tree? It looks so warm and cozy! I love your blog, you have a beautiful warm and cozy home and sweet family:)

    Jen from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Jen!! I do love the Baguette in my kitchen, and all the other Sherwin Williams colors! The color behind the tree is Dapper Tan (Also SW). I might look a little darker in that picture than it is in-person. It's a latte brown color. I think there are more pictures of it on my blog with natural light. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop