Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Mason::Newborn


I was honored last month, when an old friend ask me to do a newborn session with her precious baby boy. Rachel's little man, Mason, was just over a week old when I captured these {sweet} images.


Remember the images from baby Sutton's session a few weeks ago? Well, Sutton and Mason are cousins! Thieir mommies are sisters...how fun that they will get to grow up together! I was excited to see that the boys were dressed in matching outfits when I showed up for Mason's session, so I took advantage of that! They are so adorable, and I couldn't believe how much Sutton had already changed!


I was excited Rachel wanted to do birth announcements:


Congrats, Rachel and Kevin, and thanks so much for the honor of photographing your new addition! You two are going to be amazing parents, and Mason is one lucky little fella! I'm excited to see how much he's grown, when we do your family portraits in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop