Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lucky me!

Look what I WON the other day......

You're already lookin' at it!
I won this beautiful new blog design!

Many thanks to Rita, from Coffeeshop Photography. She is so talented and sweet! I've had fun working with her the past few days to get my blog design pulled together. I have some work to do adding all my menu bar links, but she makes it so easy! I never knew blogger had so many options!

If you're interested in a photo style blog of your own, with larger pictures and fun features... visit her blog design page HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It was so fun working with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to check her out...new site looks awesome!!! Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definately going to have to check that out! I can't even figure out how to get pictures at the top of my page ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop