Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Barrett said those sweet words to me several times on Sunday...
What he really meant was Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!

It was just as sweet though :)

My first Mother's Day gift on Sunday...Barrett let us sleep until 8:45am! That was extra nice, since we were out late on Saturday. We'd gone to the Boxcar, to hang-out around the campfire with friends and celebrate Tonya's birthday!! It was the perfect evening for that, and great to be with our friends. Barrett stayed up late with Gigi and Papa!

We met up with the Boxcar gang (who had camped there for the night) for breakfast at a yummy cafe. After that, I was stuffed...but we went to my parents and had a late lunch. After lunch at my parents, I was stuffed...but we went to Todd and Kim's and had dinner. Everything was delicious, but I was just miserably stuffed the whole day :) I guess that's a good problem to have!

Justin and Barrett got me one of the things off my outdoor wish list for Mother's Day!  A fire pit!! Here is Justin putting it together Sunday evening. Unfortunately it started raining as we left Kim's, so we didn't get to use it Sunday night. AND then a tornado tried to come through yesterday evening, so we didn't use it then either! Maybe tonight!! I will get some more pics of it when I finally get around to my outdoor landscaping post.

I just wanted a cute picture of me and my boy on Mother's Day...
was that too much to ask?!?!

Oh well, these make me laugh!
I love my boy, and I am so thankful for him every day. He made me a Mommy!

I hope all of you Mommies had a great day!
*** From Barrett, Happy Birthday to you all ***

2 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE IS THAT?

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny because that's what Katie kept telling me all day too! LOL! This age is can be so fun (and challenging)!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop