Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love you, Daddy!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
 {May 2009}

* I love it when you turn on the music before bedtime, and you, me and Mommy all dance in the family room.  The "takin' me fishin'" song is my favorite.

* I love it when you build BIG block towers with me.

* I love it when you tickle me.

* I love it when you read my favorite books.

* I love it when you give me my baths, and let me splash.

* I love it when you give me night-night kisses before bed.

* I love it when you cover me up with "Biggie" and ask if I want "green side, or brown side."

* I love it when you make me chocolate milk.

* I love it when you take me for walks in my stroller.

* I love it that everyone tells me how much I look like YOU :)


I LOVE YOU, Daddy!
I can't wait to be just like you...you're the best!

Love, your Little Bear

1 comment:

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop