Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Lights

No, not the show...although we love the show.

I'm talking about real Friday. Night. Lights... in our little 'ol town.
We've been taking Barrett to the football games since he was 8 months old.
{October 2008...watching football with Uncle Bobby}


So, I guess this is officially his 3rd season as a Viking football fan!  He loves going to the games! He looks forward to it all week. Asking me several times a day, "Me go watch football players?" He got a new pair of shoes a few weeks ago. They are blue, so he calls them his "football shoes." We're still looking for a new Viking shirt, since he's outgrown the one from last year. 

 {Last year's shirt}
Barrett is napping now, but when he wakes up, he'll be ready to get on his BLUE and head to the game with Daddy.

There's something about small towns and Friday night football!
One of my favorite things about Fall! Looking forward to taking our little man to all the home games this Fall!

Here are some of our pictures from the first home game a couple weeks ago. We have a NEW stadium!





Waiting to catch a football...Didn't get one, and it broke my heart.



We went to McDonald's with Lydia and Norah Kate before the game.
Lydia wanted me to take a picture of her...and then of Norah Kate. So, I did :)



Lydia let Barrett hold her ball for a minute.
Her mama caught it for her...with one hand...her left hand! Go, Audra!



I had the pleasure of photographing the 2010-2011 football seniors a few weeks ago. 
I hadn't done anything like it yet, and it was so much fun!

You can see some of the pics HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Man you are making me miss you guys. Barrett looks so grown up. Jenn and I are defiantly missing all of the family and wish we could see you all more. I want to go to a football game with you guys like old times it looks so fun. Jenn and I are always checking your blog to see what new stuff you are up to. Can't wait for new bluegrass pics. We are going to do our best to make it next year. Oh and your photography skills are blowning me away, very very good stuff. Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop