Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a few more days...

to sign up for the Fall Favorite Things Swap!!!

I was so excited to get home from my Bluegrass vacation and find an inbox full of sign-up emails!
So many new people, I don't even know! Hello to you all!

The official start of Fall is tomorrow...so come and join us for the swap to kick-off Fall!
Now that Bluegrass is over, I am very ready for all the things I look forward to about Fall to begin!
Football games, cool weather, pumpkin patch visits, the homecoming parade, my 8th anniversary, and  fall photo sessions

The deadline to sign up is this coming Saturday, September 25th @ 10pm





Email me to sign up: elephantjuiceswaps@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop