Tuesday, October 26, 2010

8 years

Eight years ago today, I married my high-school sweetheart.
The love of my life.


It just keeps getting better with every year.

If you keep up with my blog, you've already seen these new pictures of me and my hubby!
BUT, I love them, so I'll show them off again. 

If you want to see flashback pics of our wedding day, 

OR...


This is the moment I fell in love with him all over again.....

I love you, Babe!
Happy EIGHT years...and here's to many, many more!


To celebrate, we're taking a weekend trip to Manhattan. 
Going to the K-State game with friends, and out in Aggieville!

We may be on the verge of 30 and 31...
married for eight years....
with a toddler...
but we're not old fogies yet!

We'll celebrate in the town that really tested our relationship.
Four years of long-distance love, but we made it!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary - these pictures are awesome!
    Have fun in Manhattan - we love going back there too!

    Oh, and on the verge of 30 and 31, married 8 years and having a toddler has surely gotta mean that you must be ready for something else...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Laura and Justin!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! And yay for long-distance relationships. We did that too for 5 years and it isn't easy but makes time together so much sweeter! :) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone!!
    Hmm, Amanda...I guess you mean time for a 2nd honeymoon :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary~a little late!
    We are going to the game too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop