Monday, October 4, 2010

A few more {BG 2010}

A  couple more pics from Bluegrass 2010.
Thanks to my friend and fellow Tater, Tonya!

All of the TATERS (I think)
Jeff, Brandy, Layn, Jamie, Megan, David, Tonya, Bill, Justin & Laura


On a late-night/early morning walkabout in the Grove.
My girls, Tonya and Brandy. We were so happy to have Brandy back at BG this year.
She's a student in Albuquerque, New Mexico! She shares my love of photography.

Obviously another late night/early morning pic :)
Megan's face cracks me up. AND my brother-in-law, Jeff in the background!


Our annual McPherson & Masem photo =)

 Cool pic Tonya...we thought it looked like music notes were coming out of Jamie's mouth!
This guy stopped by our camp often. We don't know his name, but we all called him BOB ROSS.


 **Celebrity Sighting**
We were super excited to see Christin (singer for one of our favorite  unofficial/campground BG Bands, Free State Revival) in the Grove. She is so sweet, and an amazingly talented musician. So glad Tonya had her camera! My hubby wanted one too! Thanks, Christin! Can't wait till you hit the big time!

{A little clip of FSR from Stage 5, 2009}



{One more of Christin rockin' the washboard}

That's all folks! The end of the 2010 BG photos.
See ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop