Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

The Friday before Halloween, we had our annual pumpkin carving party at Brent and Megans.

Only this year....
We never really got around to the actual pumpkin carving! Oops!
Guess that's what happens when you add two new babies to the mix since last year's party.

I must say I was very bummed.
If we wouldn't have had to leave at the crack of dawn the next day for Manhattan, we would have stayed to carve!

So....we had pizza, let the kids run and play, sat by the fire, made smores, and enjoyed being together.

{some snapshots from the night}

Of course we had to end the night with a bfe baby shot!
I can't believe there are SEVEN of them now!



We all had to snuggle baby Cal too! Justin got to hold him for the first time :)


Thanks for hosting the annual gig, Brent and Megan!
Can't wait for next year! You'll have a one-year-old!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Hadley laughing at Barrett. I wonder what was so funny?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop