Monday, November 1, 2010

Down...Set...Happy Halloween!!

We got home from Manhattan just in time for some snuggling on the couch, and a nap with Barrett!
Well, Barrett and I napped, and Justin watched the Packers game.

We had a great time at the K-State game and hanging out with our friends,
but we were ready to get home to our boy! We rested, and then it was time for trick-or-treating!!

I of course planned a mini session of Barrett in his halloween costume...
on the football field just down the street from our house.

I have MANY favorites! We were only there for about 10 minutes, but he was being sooo cooperative for me!
Then he played on the field with Daddy for a bit.
I loved it!!


After our costume shoot, we headed to the houses of friends and family.
We also decided to try the most popular street in Winfield for trick-or-treating for the first time!

It was such a beautiful Fall evening, and the homes and festive feel of 9th street was perfect.  This was the first year Barrett really understood what was going on, and he loved walking up and down the street with his treat bucket. BUT, although he's been saying "trick-or-treat, Happy Halloween, thank you" for three weeks, he was mute the whole night! Stinker!


Happy Halloween!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those are perfect football pictures. All are adorable. Sorry we didn't get together last night. love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am a little behind on blog reading. Such cute pictures of Barrett and I love the pictures of 9th street. Makes me miss Winfield.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop