Thursday, November 29, 2012

24 weeks

I guess I somehow missed taking a picture for 24 weeks...
so here are some random ones from the iphone dressing room :)

{23 weeks...on a senior session downtown}


{24 weeks}

 {25 weeks...trying on outfits for our family/maternity pictures}

AND, here are some of my favorites from our family/maternity session in Wichita with Elly Bean Photography! Elliotte did a great job! We had fun and the weather was beautiful!





















Other random iphone pics from weeks 24 & 25...


We got our chimney/fireplace inspected in September, so we finally got to have a fire.
We've been here almost a year (WHAT!?!?), but never had a fire last winter, because we didn't want something to be wrong with the chimney and burn the new house down! 
We've been using it A LOT, and I love it!




We carved pumpkins!
(I'll try to get a Halloween post up...finally...to show the finished products)



The tree in front turned a beautiful orange color!


Justin hauled in more wood. He's been splitting, chopping and stacking for weeks since this picture.
We now have a good size pile of wood for this year, and a separate (even larger) pile for next year. 



The first weekend in November (25 weeks), I had mini session at the Arb in Belle Plaine!
It's always an exhausting weekend, but I'm not gonna lie...being pregnant it really wore me out!
See all the beautiful families I worked with there on my EJP blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop