Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Year Stats

A look back at our growing boy's stats....

1-1/2 weeks::January 28, 2008
Weight: 8 lbs.
Height: 19.8"

6 months::July 23, 2008
Weight: 16 lbs. 4 oz.
Height: 25.6"

1 year::January 20, 2009
Weight: 19 lbs. 6 oz
Height: 30"

And these are his current stats...
2 years:: January 27, 2010
Weight: 26 lbs.
Height: 33.5"

According to "the charts" Doc said that 75% of kids his age are taller and weigh more. Welp, that was no surprise to us. His mommy and daddy are not considered tall, by any means, and his daddy eats me out of house and home, but has never had an ounce of fat on him.

Barrett had his two-year checkup on Wednesday. We are going to a new doctor now, and I really like him. Barrett loved that he was wearing cowboy boots :) Everything checked out okay on Little Bear, but he was diagnosed with his first set of ear infections. Bummer! He had been coughing and had a runny nose for a few days, but I never expected that. He hadn't been pulling on his ears or having trouble sleeping at night. The only thing I noticed was that his naps this week have been a little shorter than usual. He goes down just fine, just isn't sleeping more than an hour and a half or two. He's on an antibiotic for a few more days, so hopefully it will be all cleared up soon.

Shots went well...laying down on the table was much more traumatic for him than the actual shots. He had one nurse on each side, so they went fast. The reward of truck stickers stopped all tears immediately! After we got home, he wanted to show off his "boo-boos."




The first does of antibiotic that day made for a good, long nap. He slept in his bed from 1:30-3:30, then was crying out, so I went in to get him. We came back out to the family room, and he fell asleep on my shoulder. I ended up snuggling him on the couch, asleep on my chest, for another hour.I loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great that stickers and camo bandaids make everything better? :) Hey, your photography website looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, thank you so much for the email, I sent one back, well actually two now so let me know if you got them. I appreciate it and thank you for checking back with me!! I love blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he feels better soon! Poor baby! Nicholas did the same thing with his nap the other day... I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop