Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 365| January 6th, 7th & 8th

DAY SIX| JANUARY 6TH


Friday was GAME DAY for our Wildcats! Barrett and I wore our purple, made lots of yummy game-time food, and cheered loud. Unfortunately it didn't lead to a win ;( But it was still a lot of fun. Barrett looked for Aunt Audra, Aunt Christie and Aunt Amber in the crowd, but we didn't ever catch a glimpse of them. It was exciting to know they were there in that BIG 'ol Cowboy's stadium! 



 DAY SEVEN| JANUARY 7TH


We were so busy working around the house on Saturday, I kinda forgot about my photo challenge. But I found this photo on my phone I snapped of the gorgeous sunset out my kitchen window! I love my view!



DAY EIGHT| JANUARY 8TH


Our goal for the weekend was to finish the powder room! So, here are Barrett and Daddy working on the new sink plumbing at about 10pm last night! As soon as Barrett saw Daddy was under there working, he ran to get his little tool set, and came back to help. I have no doubt he is going to be extra handy, just like his daddy. He is very interested in things like that. Last night I overheard a conversation between the two of them...Barrett ask what this "long yellow thing was," and Justin was telling him about what a level does and how it works.  

(I had to zoom in a little, since Barrett prefers to run around with no pants on!! My crazy child!)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're doing the 365 challenge because I was missing your posts! I have loved seeing your house projects, it brings a tad sadness to me because that's what we could be doing too, and your new house reminds me so much of the one we wanted, but I know God has other plans that are always better. I'll just live my dreams through you right now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop