Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project 365| January 9th-16th

DAY NINE| JANUARY 9TH


Barrett enjoying some morning cartoons.
We finally got the TV off the floor...it sat on the hearth in front of the fireplace for several weeks until we decided where to put it.
AND of course "Biggie" is in this photo. Barrett favorite blanket. 


DAY TEN| JANUARY 10TH


We have been blessed with so many beautiful days this month! 
We get outside to enjoy them every chance we get. Barrett rode his new bike (from Santa)!

I simply ask him to stop on his bike for a second so I could get some pics.
The photographer son in him did this instead: Got off the bike, pushed it to the grass, stood behind it "posing"

Cracked me up! Had to shoot from this angle when I noticed how he was standing...with legs crossed.
I think he'll be a pro come "senior session" time!


DAY ELEVEN| JANUARY 11TH


Barrett fell asleep on the couch, the floor and/or Daddy's lap, about three or four times last week...at about 5pm!
Since moving to the new house, we got WAY off our schedule. My boy that usually took 2-3 hour naps every afternoon wasn't napping. I thought maybe he'd just outgrown them. BUT after last week, I think it's obvious he still needs them. At least every-other-day, if nothing else! 


DAY TWELVE| JANUARY 12TH


Bundled up in a soft blanket watching Cars!


DAY THIRTEEN| JANUARY 13TH


After almost a week without painting anything, I was having withdrawals! 
HA HA HA HA
So, I decided to paint the risers on the stairs. I painted on, took a pic and texted it to Justin for approval. He said looks great, go for it! So I did them all! Took all afternoon, but I love it.
They were dingy white before with LOTS of black scuffs. Now they are warm, cozy and clean!
{I will show you the "after" another time}


DAY FOURTEEN| JANUARY 14TH



Barrett and Daddy like to "fish" on the iPad.
This night Barrett caught a 69 pounder! I had to get a picture of his big catch!


DAY FIFTEEN| JANUARY 15TH


We spent the afternoon finishing up these favors for Barrett's birthday party!


DAY SIXTEEN| JANUARY 16TH


Barrett had his friends over Monday morning for a birthday playdate!
That afternoon he played contently by himself for hours!! He loved all the new toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop