Thursday, September 25, 2008

time for a change

HAIR change, that is!!

I haven't had my hair cut since the beginning of July and it was starting to get out of control :) I was patiently waiting for Bluegrass to be over so I could chop it off! I don't have much time for styling during Bluegrass...we usually make a quick trip home in the morning to shower. Justin always wants to get right back down to camp, so I only have time to throw my wet hair up in a pony tail. BUT NOW, it is shorter and I love it!!!
My personal stylist (sister-in-law, Kim) did an awesome job!
Thanks Sis-Love ya!

It's kinda hard to tell from this picture, but it's an 'angled bob' and is layered in the back. The front pieces are actually a little longer than my chin too, but I have them tucked behind my ears here.

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I was hoping to get in to Megan's salon in Heber and not pay $50-60 but no luck, they are booked. I have one more resource b4 I have to fork over the cash... Glad you love it. So easy to do, except when it flips and then you know it is time for another cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! It looks more red, too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Laura so cute. I love to change things up with my hair so on oct. 11th i'm going with dark highlights. Hope all is well ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovw the hair. It is really cute. Hope all is well it is almost time for that play date how about OCt. 13th?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish. Bobs are so in now a days - and so much easier than taking care of long hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop