Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still here...

It's driving me crazy that I haven't been posting much lately. I don't like to leave you all with nothing new to read/look at...and I don't like that I'm missing lots of events that belong here, in our family scrapbook!

I'm working like one of Santa's little elves, trying to finish up a big wedding invite order. I'm also trying to keep up with photo editing and client orders. I'm glad to have a little break from sessions so I can keep my head above water. My last session was Sunday, and my next is an engagement session on Saturday. Then I also have a family session on Sunday and a senior on Monday!

Since I don't have time to post much here lately, you can go visit my photo blog. I've been updating it a lot with client {sneak peeks}. I am having so much fun with my sessions, and have several recent favorites!!






******
Coming soon...I have lots to post about! Barrett's first and second time bowling, Thanksgiving and my 30th birthday! I'm also expecting my Blurb Blog Book TOMORROW!! I thought it was coming today and ran to the door every time I heard the littlest noise outside. Hoping it was the FedEx man! I am so anxious, and really hope it lives up to my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop