Monday, July 19, 2010

My Cuz

Barrett loves babies. It's so cute to watch him with them.

When his cousin, Jones, was here the end of May, he had a great time playing with him.

These pictures make me {happy}

Then I REALLY start to miss my brother and his family...and it makes me sad.

I wish everyday that Brian and Sarah will be able to move back to Kansas soon.
Barrett needs to have his cousins closer. We MISS them too much!

We miss that quick 3-hour drive to Olathe to spend the weekend with them.
We used to do it often.

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are precious, Barrett and his sweet little kisses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pics...that baby is precious! Hope you are having a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop