Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tag...You're it!!

My friend Christie has tagged me on her blog. So here are my responses.

1. What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?
Mexican! Usually tacos, with salsa and guacamole. It's all very quick and easy.


2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A successful business owner, with a boutique studio downtown. That's if "when I grow up" means after all my kiddos are in school :) Until then...I love my business, but I'll do it all out of my home.


3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
HA!! I can't read! Well, I do know how to read...but picking up a book and sticking with it is almost impossible for me. I love to read, I just don't have the time. I know that sounds silly, but every spare minute I have is spent on the computer editing or hand assembling wedding invitations. If I ever give myself a vacation from work, I'll read a book!! Promise.



4. How do you relax?
Massage and pedicure are my favorite ways to relax and pamper myself. I think I'm due for one!!



5. What color are the interior walls of your home?
What color aren't the walls in my home?!? I am a WARM color person...rust reds, golden wheat yellows, olive green and chocolate brown. They make a home cozy. AND, I'm still waiting for the paint fairy to come re-paint my kitchen and family room!


6. What is your guiltiest pleasure? 
I'm with Christie....watching "The Real Housewives of... any season!" I fell in love with the show at the VERY beginning (first Orange County season). The OC ladies are still my favorites. But now I'm ashamed to admit I watch them ALL...NYC, NJ, Atlanta, OC and coming soon DC! They can be SO MEAN to each other, so I always feel guilty watching it.


7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Ahhh...bedtime! What is that?!? I have become quite the night owl! For the last three weeks, my bedtime has been anywhere between 2am and 4:30am! Right now it's 2:45am, and I'm blogging while a client gallery loads to the website...it's called multi-tasking ;) !!
Getting up time is usually around 7:30am, when my "little alarm clock" hollers for me! But lately he's been sleeping in til 9 or even 10! He must know Mommy needs a little extra rest!



8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
I spend about 30 minutes reading friends' blogs...about every-other-day. But I have a few photography blogs I read daily. I think of it as continuing education.


Perfect timing...upload is complete! Back to work :)

Now I would like to tag...
Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'll head on over to my blog to get started! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop