Friday, April 17, 2009

{get REAL} Bedding


{get REAL} sharing snapshots of your own simple. everyday. life. moments


This week:: What's on YOUR bed

Duvet? Comforter? Quilt?


I got this bedding for our master bedroom a few years ago. I think it's from Wal-Mart. I loved the dark, rich colors at the time...deep golds and brick reds. But now I think I'm ready for something brighter and more modern looking. Our bedroom needs a make-over, and I would love to find new bedding to build everything else around. I can't wait to see what's on YOUR bed. It might give me some ideas!

I need more ideas for {get REAL} posts!! So this week, after you link-up, leave a comment with one or two ideas for future {get REAL} questions. Have a great weekend!!


5 comments:

  1. We used to have this exact same bedding!! I actually just replaced it right after Roobaby was born. Overstock is a great place to browse for new stuff. After we get all settled I will try to get some decent pictures of mine & link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bedspread. So rich and elegant. Can't wait to see what new spread you come up with. Target always has wonderful affordable patterns - and lots of times they go on clearance. I also love browsing TJ Maxx. ;)

    As far as ideas for future get reals, what about:
    - photos of where you normally grocery shop
    - if people are shop owners, photos of their local post office
    - highlights or favorite spots in their local towns
    (I always like to see more about where people live.)
    If I think of some more I'll facebook you. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have some "picking up" to do before I "showcase" my bedding!!!

    We have a denim comforter. Have had it a long time and would LOVE a Re-Do in our bedroom. Not sure what to do or when I would have time---but someday...

    For future questions..

    Your favorite kitchen utensil/item?

    Have a good weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!! I'm linked!! Can't type now...we have to go get Huntler in a few minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a creativity class from Big Picture Scrapbooking awhile back and you had to take pictures of everyday objects to make a record of what was going on in your life at that time. I can't find the list of what to take pictures of (I think it is on my external hard drive) but here are a few that I remember:

    -a picture of the phones in your house (to record technology)
    -your itunes playlist
    -favorite restaurant
    -where you work
    -what you do on a typical Monday evening (you could to any day of the week)
    -your front door
    -your favorite room of the house
    -the view out your bedroom window
    -your kitchen

    That is all I can think of right now. I will let you know if I think of more.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop