Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paisley::sneak peek

Oooo, little three-month-old Paisley...she was {adorable} this afternoon! I was excited to finally shoot a GIRL, and get some more practice with the 'ol camera!! Paisley's mom and grandma were ready with an assortment of outfits and hats, and we had so much fun. AND, I finally got to try out the little tutu I bought while I was in Texas! Thanks for being such a trooper, Miss Paisley!


Enjoy your sneak peek, Mommy and Grandma! I'm still working on your images, and I will have your proofs to you soon.

*note:: anyone out there know anything about watermarks? Mine needs help :)

7 comments:

  1. That first pic is amazing! Great job! And I think your watermark looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh...she looks adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I absolutely love the pictures!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby is so pretty!! You did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too too cute! You did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun! These are cute - I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures. She has such beautiful big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop