Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tagged:: 8's

I've been tagged by one of my mommy friends, Cara...
So, here are my useless facts::

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  • Playing outside with Barrett today
  • Laying out at my parent's pool all Summer
  • Getting my tan back
  • My photography shoot this weekend: Adorable couple & their 3-month-old
  • Christie's graduation shin-dig in May
  • Going on a walk with Norah Kate and her mommy this afternoon
  • My little brother's wedding in August
  • A new hair style

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  • FORGOT Barrett's doctor's (check-up) appointment! I've never done this before!!
  • Interviewed four high school seniors for the portfolio process
  • Washed two loads of laundry
  • Made Chicken broccoli rice stir fry for dinner (okay, it was a Stouffer's bag)
  • Vacuumed
  • Took Barrett to playgroup
  • Plucked my eyebrows...they're out of control (Aunt Kim, help!)
  • Editing over 40 picture from Paisley's shoot
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  • Figure out how in the heck we're going to spend our $1000 jackpot
  • Re-paint my kitchen and family room
  • Buy a whole new Spring/Summer wardrobe
  • Kidnap ten little elves to help me finish production on ALL these Summer wedding invites
  • Teach Barrett to use his words or sign language instead of whining with he wants something
  • Go to Spinning tomorrow night--but I have to miss for a YP meeting at the library
  • Finish Barrett's 15 month post before he hits the 16 month mark!
  • Buy a whole slew of new lenses for my camera! Anyone have $10,000 they want to donate to the cause?

8 Shows I Watch:
  • Gary Unmarried
  • American Idol
  • Ellen
  • Real Housewives
  • Millionaire Matchmaker
  • Challenge:Last Cake Standing (finale is this Sunday)
  • Real World--Road Rules Challenge
  • Friday Night Lights...come back soon, we miss you already!
If you're short on post ideas, I tag YOU!
Leave me a comment that you're sharing your 8's, so I can come check them out.

And, just for giggles....Little Bear has a new favorite toy!

He keeps taking them out of the bathroom cupboard while I'm in there getting ready in the morning, and carrying them into his room. His favorite activity is dumping them all out of the box and then putting them back in. It keeps him entertained.

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I've been checking on you every now and them from my cousin Bethany's blog. I recently started my own blog for our new bundle of joy that is due to arrive in november. Thanks for the idea and I'll post my 8 today!! www.zmmccaslin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you assemble. Just holler I will walk down the blocks and help ya out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are busy with new orders - yay!

    And Barrett's favorite new toy made me laugh out loud. You'll definetely have to show him this photo when he gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok my useless list of 8's is up. Thanks for the idea. I can help you with invites anytime, just call I'll bring the cranberry slush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicholas loves doing the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop