Friday, April 3, 2009

{get REAL} Time


{get REAL} sharing snapshots of your own simple. everyday. life. moments

I know...it has been a couple weeks since my last {get REAL} post!! My time in blog world has been few and far between these days. Other things seem to be consuming my TIME!

This week:: What has been consuming YOUR TIME this week!
What have you been up to?

I feel totally out of the loop...after our trip to South Carolina, and then my trip to Texas last weekend. I have been trying to catch up on housework and Elephant Juice Designs orders, and I feel like I'm running in circles! I'm glad to be home and ready to get back to a normal schedule!

This is what's been consuming MY time this week....


Lots and lots of client orders!! Save-the-dates, Wedding Invitations, Shower Invitations and more. It's been a bit crazy this week, but I'm NOT complaining!! Being this busy and getting a new client almost every-other-day means success for my business and money in the bank!

Me and my printer are best friends.
My ribbon box is getting a work-out.
The piles of paper are ready to be used.
Boxes are being filled right and left.
The lady at the post office knows me by name.
That could be because I'm there every-other-day...or because I always have a 14-month old on my left hip, a box on my right hip and my purse over my shoulder. It's quite the site...and takes talent!
I should buy stock in Zip Dry.
My hubby sits on the couch alone at night.
I spend my evenings in the office printing
OR on the living room floor assembling.
Photoshop & Illustrator are up on my laptop 90% of the time.

BUT, no matter how busy I get with client orders...
this little guy always gets the best of me!


Now go 'link-up' below and share what you've been up to!


3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try it sometime. I already posted for today.. this week I've been baking, baking, baking.... big party coming up on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the orders! Very, very exciting. I totally know the feeling of running around in circles - if only days had about 12 more hours. :)

    I can only imagine the sight of you going into the post office. I sometimes find it difficult just balancing me and my boxes let alone a 14 month old toddler. :)

    And poor Justin having to sit on the couch alone at night. Roger certainly knows the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been ready for another challenge! I was thinking maybe you had given up on it or something. I would link up, but it seems kind of pointless since my blog is set to private. I'd send you an invite if I had your email address. I'll ask Bethany for it.

    I used to be that girl at the post office every other day, arms full of boxes, screaming at the toddler to not run out the front door while I stand in a huge line. One day, while I was there, I decided to purchase a small scale, and I have been mailing packages from my home ever since! I just print labels the night before, request a pickup (online), set the packages out on the porch, and the postal worker pics them up! It takes some figuring out, but it's so worth it! It's especially nice now, with TWO kids to wrangle!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop