Thursday, June 26, 2008

THREE...

...of my ej designs on Thursday!
Well, it actually ends up being NINE designs, but enjoy!


The countdown is on...only *25* more days at my real job and then I'm relying on my new business to bring in some income for the family :) So...I'll shamelessly say, if you or anyone you know is in need of custom stationary of any kind, give me a S*H*O*U*T!! laurajmcpherson@yahoo.com

Here are THREE invites I've done in the last month
See a trend?!?! PINK is hot right now!

The birthday invite and baby shower invite were for local friends of mine.

The graduation announcement was a referral from Wichita, KS. This girl didn't want the plain jane graduation announcements everyone uses, she wanted something fun!


Here are THREE invites I'm currently working on for new clients
A Save the Date for a local client that works at my dad's office. She was open to anything, so I really got to have fun with the design of this one!


A wedding invitation for another local client that works in my dad's office...my parents are so WONDERFUL at getting business for me!





A wedding invitation for a client in Pittsburg, KS....still a work in progress
She was a referral through my "little sister," Candace.

Here are THREE invites from past clients

bridal shower invite


Save the Date for my cousin's wedding




Wedding Set (invite, reception card, rsvp postcard) for a client in Wichita

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful invites. You've got a great eye for design. I'll be sure to keep you in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff Laura!! You are a great designer! The pink and black with the zebra print is my fave!! I love fun, happy stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designs and you know i'll using you for stuff Like little Miss. Elizabeth's 1st bday and lots of other stuff and ill pass the word along. Tkae care and enjoy the last 25 days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I'll have to have you cook something up for Katie's 1st bday when it rolls around.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop