Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kickin' off Grilling Season!

We had gorgeous weather over the past weekend.
On Sunday evening, we did one of our favorite things...

Grillin' steaks!

Justin does the grilling.


Barrett plays on the back patio.


  I take care of all the "side dishes" in the kitchen.



I loved being out on the back patio with my boys.
The fresh almost-Spring air was wonderful, and Barrett loved getting reacquainted with his outside toys.
They've had a long winter in the outdoor toy box.

I can't wait for the time change this weekend, so we can spend more evenings outside. I'm curious what it will do to Barrett's 7:30pm bedtime though?!?! Any suggestions on an easy transition for that? It will still be light out then, and when it's light out longer, we tend to be out and about more. Maybe we can adjust his sleep hours to 8:30 pm-8:30 am...instead of 7:30 pm-7:30 am? I guess we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the time change! I had forgotten! The girls struggle through that every year! It takes about a month for them to really get back to their regular schedule. What usually works for us is to continue putting them to bed at the "normal" time but let them read a book. I usually say "you do have to get in bed but you don't have to go to sleep just yet" I let them get a book or two and within 10 minutes they're snoozing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop