Friday, March 5, 2010

This weather is INSPIRING!

Too bad I am sicky-poo, and can't be out enjoying it! I haven't had much energy this week.  Today when I woke up, I could hardly swallow, and my chest was burning. I've gotten better throughout the day, but still don't have much motivation...and I sound like a MAN when I talk! Real nice! Thanks to my sis-in-law, who came to pick up Barrett. At least he can play outside and enjoy the Spring-like weather we're having! I took a shower and am feeling a little refreshed.

Until I'm back in the blogging mood...head over to my photoblog and read about a day of Spring {Mini } Sessions I'm offering in April! I have been planning this for a while, and was so excited when I got confirmation from the owners of a local Bed & Breakfast that it was okay to use their property!


I am headed over to update the scheduling. 
Enjoy your weekend! I hope it's beautiful where you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop