Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day Flashback

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Hope you're celebrating in style...

As I was taking Barrett's 2010 St. Patty's day picture, it made me curious to look back at our St. Patty's day celebrations over the last few years. 

{ST. PATTY'S DAY 2007}
The days before Barrett...we partied with friends.

{ST. PATTY'S DAY 2008}
Our first St. Patty's Day with Barrett Russell
He looks so tiny in his green pants!


{ST. PATTY'S DAY 2009}
Barrett was 14 months, and we were visiting my brother and his family in South Carolina!
Again...he looks so tiny in his green pants!

{ST. PATTY'S DAY 2010}
No green pants this year ;(

1 comment:

  1. I love that pic of us...seems like it was soooo long ago, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, so thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop